MAROKO 2018 FESTIVAL
Saab juurde tellida lisapäevi kas enne või peale festivali.
Võimalik lennata Tallinnast Turkish
Airiga Casablancasse ja tagasi hinnaga kuni ca 500 eurot.
Hinnad muutuvad kiiresti.
Kui võtta juurde kohapeal 1-2 lisaööd, siis osalustasu vastavalt muutub
Jääb veel vajadus sõita Casablancast 230 km kaugusele Marrakeshi - ja tagasi. Küllap ka selle saab korraldajate kaudu mõistlikult lahendatud.
Marrakeshi enda lennujaama lendamine on üle 200 euro kallim.
Maroko on islamiriik. Tuleb austada kohalikke traditsioone ja tavasid ning jälgida, et oma käitumisega ei solvataks kohalike elanike usulisi tõekspidamisi, eriti ramadani ajal. Kandke tagasihoidliku rõivastust.
It is a great pleasure for us to invite
you to the magical city of Marrakech in Morocco, to the International Meeting of
Folklore Ensembles “Marrakech Folklore Days”, the biggest folk dance event in
In 2018 our festival will be held in the period : March 30 – April 02, 2018. The event is organised and realised by the Agency Millennium (organizer of Prague Folklore Days since 2006) and Moroccan event agency H-Kal and taking place under the auspices of the authorities of the City of Marrakech and Prefecture of Marrakech.
The festival is open for amateur folklore ensembles of all types (singing groups, dancing groups with live or recorded music) as well as for marching groups (such as majorettes, historic soldiers, marching bands, flag wavers, carnival groups, historic groups, piper groups, historic costume groups, wind and brass orchestras etc.) - without age limit or size.
All participating groups will have the following programme :
• 2 - 3 open air performances in the city
centre of Marrakech near the historic monuments (the festival stages will be
erected on the most known sites of the city, such as Ancient Medina, Palace EL
Badii, Souk Haddadine Square and November 16th Square)
• Parade of all ensembles through the city centre of Marrakech • Reception of the representatives of groups by representative of Marrakech, exchange of gifts and diploma awarding
• Sightseeing tour of the city
• Gala dinner at famous Restaurant “chez Ali” in tents with traditional Moroccan folklore and horse show (fantasia) with other participating groups
• Dance workshop with local Moroccan folk dance group at Theatre Royal – on request You will have a unique opportunity to present the folklore and traditions of your region and country to thousands of viewers, make new friends, get to know a new culture, enviroment and cuisine and last, but not least – visit Marrakech, the Ocre City in the heart of Morocco with all its sights and magic. Marrakech is not so far, there are excellent air connections to Marrakech from all major cities. We certainly pay a lot of attention to security of all guests: Morocco is one of the safest countries outside Europe and the local authorities that are in charge of security of the festival take this issue extremely seriously.
Package 1 Accommodation in a 3*** hotel in triple rooms EUR 110,- per 1 person (3 nights: March 30 – April 02, 2018) - extra nights prices on request Single room supplement : 15,00 Eur per person per 1 night Double room supplement : 10,00 Eur per person per 1 night festival inscription and organisation fees
• 3x accommodation with breakfast 1x Gala Dinner «chez Ali»
kui lisada juurde kaks buffee õhtusööki, siis on osalustasu 130 eurot
• guidance during the festival
• Marrakech sightseeing tour (on foot - without entrance fees )
• min. 2 public open-air performances
• festive parade of all groups through the ancient city cente
• information material, incl. participation certificate
• airport – hotel – airport transfer
The prices given above do not include
drinks, pocket money, parking fees and tips.
The official organiser of participation of foreign groups is :
Agency Millennium , Zahradnickova 20c, 150 00 Praha 5, Czech Republic Tel: 00420 602686820
Agency H-Kal: Rue Mohamed Bahi No. 8 Sidi Belyout Casablanca , Morocco Tel: 00212 662509490
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Marrakech in March 2018!
The deadline for applications is January 15, 2018.
Friday, March 30, 2018 arrival of the participants 11.00 – 14.00 possibility for meeting with Moroccan folk dance groups - on request 15.00 – 22.00 open air performances of the ensembles on a centrally located stage
Saturday, March 31, 2018 11.00 – 14.00 possibility for meeting with Moroccan folk dance groups - on request 15.00 – 17.00 festive parade of the ensembles through the ancient Medina/ Jamaa el fnna 17.00 – 22.00 open air performances of the ensembles on 2 - 3 centrally located stages
Sunday, April 01, 2018 10.00 – 11.30 meeting of group representatives with reprentative of Marrakech, diploma awarding and gift exchange 12.00 – 20.00 open air performances of the ensembles on 2 - 3 centrally located stages 21.00 – 24.00 Gala Dinner for all the groups at «Chez Ali», dancing, fireworks at midnight
Monday , April 02, 2018 departure of groups - prolonging of stay possible; please contact us for an offer The time schedule is subject to changes – this is just to give you a rough idea of the festival program.
a former imperial city in western Morocco, is a major economic center and home to mosques, palaces and gardens. The medina is a densely packed, walled medieval city dating to the Berber Empire, with mazelike alleys where thriving souks (marketplaces) sell traditional textiles, pottery and jewelry. A symbol of the city, and visible for miles, is the Moorish minaret of 12th-century Koutoubia Mosque.
Population: 928,850 (2014)